Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome


This is my First Post and I am just Delighted to have you join me on this New Journey.

In the last two weeks I have given two
Autumn Luncheons
As my guests arrived they were served

Warm Caramel Creme Apple Punch



It has been rather chilly here so this was the Perfect Beginning to give them aVery 'Warm'  Welcome.
 
The Recipe is from my friend Paula M.
 It’s Delicious and So Easy to make.  
       


It’s made with Apple Juice or Cider, Brown Sugar, Water,
 Cinnamon Sticks & Cream


After its heated you add the cream and pour it into cups



              
Top it off with whipped cream and a mixture of Cinnamon and Sugar. YUM!


Doesn't these photos make you want to dive into the billowy mounds of Whipped Cream? This is heaven in a cup!!!



Here is the recipe. ENJOY!

                    
Warm Caramel Creme Apple Punch

1- 96 oz. bottle Apple Juice or Cider
2 cups water
1 cup brown sugar firmly packed
2 cinnamon sticks broken in half (making 4 pieces)
1 cup  cream
Garnish:
2 cups of sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
1 cup sugar mixed well with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Cinnamon sticks (optional)

Put apple juice, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks in a large kettle and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Let sit for a few minutes. Pour in cream and stir. (if it’s too hot it will curdle so be careful.) Pour into individual cups. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the top. Add a cinnamon stick as an extra garnish if desired.  Makes about twelve - fourteen  8 ounce servings.

Note: I often put the warm punch into a crockpot to keep it warm.

Thankyou for joining me today.

Nann








15 comments:

The Pharmcook said...

That drink looks so delicious and beautiful! Great job on your first post! :)
Kelli Henderson
www.ohmythisisgood.com

Shannon's Shanonigins said...

Congratulations Nancy on your first post, this drink looks delicious, what a great holiday drink, I think I may have to try this one.

LunaCafe said...

Beautiful new site! Love this inspired drink. Will try it soon. P.S. I found you through Girlfriends on Facebook. :-) ...Susan

hannah b said...

Nan! I love what you've done with this blog. It reminds me that I have a very fun and creative grandmother who is a master at hosting events. The drinks look fabulous, almost like they belong right on a movie like Harry Potter! I hope you can make it for me sometime.

You are very special to me! Keep the posts coming because I bet they'll be fun to read and delicious to look at :)

Sure love ya!

Hannah

Donna said...

Lady Nann,
FABULOUS! I love your photos and the drinks look like you wish you could grab one off the webpage. You are a great hostess and I know you have lots of good things to share with all of us followers, me one of them! Good luck and keep up the good work my friend!

Delicious Dishes by Debbie said...

What a beautiful blog. I love it. You've out done yourself as usual. I am so proud of you and so impressed with your blog. You are so gifted and talented and this is a new notch on your belt. Congratulations! Well done my friend.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog...warm and inviting like a Mone painting. Definately a favorite for me. Thanks for posting Nann.

-JD

Nancy/Nann said...

Kelli, Shannon, Hannah, Donna and Debbie,

THANKYOU for your wonderful comments! They mean alot to me. I am so happy you like my new blog. Without the help I got from some of you I would still be sitting here at this computer trying to figure out which buttons to press.LOL. You are all such dears and I appreciate each and every one of you. Thankyou all again. N.

Nancy/Nann said...

Thanks so much for your comments and support JD. You are always there and it means alot. So excited you are coming for Thanksgiving. It'll be a blast!

Anonymous said...

What an impressive blog! I am so excited to see what is in store for the future. But I must say, I am most impressed with your header picture. Who ever put that together for you must be super talented, and beautiful!

kat007 said...

Hi Lady Nann... I will make this for my Granddaughter.She is coming for the weekend, finally. I love your blog and am so happy for you. You go girl... :)))

kat007 said...

I am trying to be a follower but linking with Google isn't working.

Gray Cardigan said...

This recipe sounds sooo good! I think I might serve this at my annual cookie exchange next month!! Thanks for sharing!!

Janet

Nancy Manlove said...

Loving your blog Lady Nann and I can't wait to see where your go next with your lovely, caring creativity! Nancy

Bliss said...

Fall is my favorite time of year. I have a feeling I will be posting like mad during September & October. I love everything about the season, food, colors, Halloween. We host big fall gatherings and I'm add this spin on cider. Of course I'm not waiting 8 months to try it. Isn't it also called Valentine Bliss?

~Bliss~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...