Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How Do I Love Thee....Let Me Count the Ways




Happy Valentines Day to you All. It has been a simple but very special day for us today and I wanted to show you some sweet special things. Little things that say.... I  Love  You....

Beautiful Red Roses that Last forever



Homemade and decorated cookies from our neighbor Michelle
                                       

  Homemade Cinnamon Rolls & Chocolate from our
 dear friend Paula M.


                   
                                        
Chocolate Eclairs and a Hersheys Chocolate Bar for my wonderful  husband. (His favorites)

                                        


    Homemade pink Chocolate chip cookies from two darling little
neighbor girls named Ella and Lucy. Thankyou you sweet girls!




   Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and a beautiful card  
from my loving husband

                                        

       Homemade cupcakes from our oldest granddaughter Hannah




                                                                                                                                                    
 A gorgeous Handmade Tussie Mussie from a  new friend  Beverly.           


How grateful and blessed I feel tonight to have the wonderful family and friends that I have.

THANKYOU all for becoming my friends on this blog. It has been such a joy to have you join me these few last months.

Again.....Happy Valentines Day









Nann

P. S. I'm now going to watch the delightful movie 'Valentines Day.' It has an all star cast and is so fun and upbeat. The perfect ending to a perfect Valentines Day.

I am linking up to these parties:
Tickled Pink Fridays http://www.504main.com/


22 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Happy Valentines day to you too! What beautiful gifts you received--obviously, you are very loved!

Linda Young said...

Beautiful Valentine's Day treats, and such pretty dishes! Looks like you had a lovely day and some very thoughtful people in your life to love!
I'm your newest member!
Linda

Nellie said...

Another beautiful post, Nann! Thank you for the Happy Valentine's Day wishes. I'm just a bit behind myself with those wishes. 'Twas one of those busy, busy days around here.:-) So - accept my belated Happy Valentine's Day wishes.:-)

Jo's This and That said...

The mail came! Thank you so much for the lovely gifts and friend ship.I love the book maker and tussle mussie!
I will keep them all to remember to beautiful luncheon I couldn't attend, and you got my name spelled right. It is a blessing to have you as a blog friend, Jo Ann

Bliss said...

Boy, all I got was the flu.

~Bliss~

Cheryl said...

Hello My Sweet Friend!!! I am sorry I am late with this!! What wonderful and sweet gifts you received for valentines!! I see all the love that you share with your family and friends! HAPPY VALENTINES!!! for yesterday! today! and the year to follow.. may your everyday filled with lots more love, laughter and shared friendship!!
xoxoxo
Cheryl;-)

Anne @ Domesblissity said...

Hi Nann. Looks like you scored very well for Valentine's Day and rightly so. So many lovely things from lovely friends.

Anne xx

Alycia Nichols said...

Such wonderful treats from a loving husband and thoughtful neighbors! It's going to take you a while to come down off that sugar high!!! :-)

MegSchwitz said...

I love learning from your gorgeousness, Nancy!!! Now I know what a tussie mussie is called! :D Everything you put out is simply divine!

Holly Lefevre said...

Now that is a good valentines day!

Debbiedoo's said...

Hi Nann, this is so sweet. Looks lovely a lovely Valentines day. I just wanted to thank you always for being so kind a supportive of me and my blog. I just read your comment over at Melanies. She has to be tickled pink:)

we three dogs and me said...

You just made me hungry. lol All kidding aside loved your post

Marigene said...

Those desserts are doing a job on my sweet tooth...especially the eclairs!

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful Nann!!! I know you had a wonderful Valentines Day!!! xoxo Dee

Roberta said...

Beautiful lady Nann. Thank you for sharing your valentines with me..it is the closest I got to getting one this year! much love~ Roberta

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I lived closer! Great job, just beautiful Perri

Donna said...

Loved reading your lovely Valentine's Day wonderful treats and loving gifts you received. You reap what you sow and I know you are such a loving and giving person Nancy! No wonder your day was something wonderful! :-)

Donna said...

Hey, Nancy! That's quite a spread of love shared with you. I made some strawberries like that for my husband from the girls and me. Turns out the girls kept eating them, and he didn't mind sharing one little bit. Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love your Mardi Gras ideas! You are so clever and make everything so festive! Great ideas and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, what a wonderful, full life you have, with your loving family, and thoughtful friends. I wish everyone could have a much love in their lives as you! Beautiful photos! GM

Cutlip said...

Oh I wish I lived closer! Great job, just beautiful Perri

Phyllis @Around the House said...

love all the love for Valentines Day, so many cute ideas and the cookies look delicious..I am a new follower of yours...come on over for a visit...Phyllis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...