Monday, May 28, 2012

Well we're off to beautiful......


                                                                                  

                                                                    


 A L A S K A!!

                                                                                  


                                                                                   



We'll see the WHALES
        

                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                   

and the georgeous  GLACIERS
                                                                                
      

and the Huskies
                                                                                   
                                                                                


And VISIT the charming towns


                   
  And eat entirely too much FOOD on the ship

                                                                                 


                                                                                 


                                                                                                                                                        


but I'll be sharing ALL the photos & recipes with you when we get back!!! It is going to be wonderful and we are so excited!!
                                                                          


Nann

26 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That sounds so exciting! I can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great time!

Diane said...

It does sound like fun. My husband and I planned that trip a few years ago and had to cancel at the last minute. I will be looking forward to your pictures to see what I have missed!!!

Jojo said...

Whoo hoo!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Anne @ Domesblissity said...

Oh Nann! How exciting for you! It's one of my life long dreams to do this trip. I know so many people who have travelled all the way from Australia to do that trip. You'll have to keep in touch. I'd love to hear all about it and see all your photos. Have a lovely, lovely time my dear!

Anne xx

❀❀❀Ðαωᾔ❀❀❀ said...

Have a great time. Can't wait to see some stunning pics:)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Have a wonderful time! I hear this is an amazing trip! Enjoy!

val's alentejo blogspot.com said...

Oh how wonderful Nann. what an exciting trip you have planned. It all looks so inviting.
Take lots of photos of the wild animals and the scenery.From what I see on Nat Geo.. Alaska looks so beautiful and especially in the summer time.

North to Alaska north to Russias ho.!!
happy time
val

Creations By Cindy said...

This sounds like so much fun! Have a good time. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

kitty said...

We did the Alaska cruise 6 years ago and had the best time!! You are going to enjoy every minute, Nann. I read that you are going to the Buchart Gardens, which we did, too. Can't wait to see and hear all about it!!

Nellie said...

Bon Voyage! Looking forward to pictures!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh YAY!!!!

Enjoy yourself my dear!!

What a wonderful trip - we loooove to cruise!

See you when you return!!

Bliss said...

Awesome! Pan some gold for me.

~Bliss~

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nann,
Hoping you are having a wonderful trip and enjoying yourself!!

Hugs,
Deb

Senka I said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo's This and That 3 said...

I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award, stop by my blog today

Jo's This and That 3 said...

I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award, stop by my blog today

Shannon @ Cozy Home Scenes said...

Hope you are having a GREAT time Nann!

Kathleen said...

Have a great time!

Kris said...

I have become your blog follower! Such a fun time on the cruise with you. I was born to cruise.

Debbiedoo's said...

Enjoy!

Linda said...

Hope you have a fantastic trip. There's so much to see. You will love it.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So nice to see that you stopped by! I hope you're having a fabulous time!!!!

kitty said...

Hi Nann,
I've awarded you "The Sunshine Award" at:
http://kittyskozykitchen.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html
If you would like to participate, please do. If not, no worries, as I totally understand.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh, have a wonderful time! It looks and sounds like so much fun. Enjoy, and tell us all about it when you come home.
Just think, you don't have to cook a thing!!!!
Hugs,
Patti

Jann Olson said...

Nancy, hope you are having so much fun! Eat lots for me. lol! Hop over when you get a chance and see my pay it forward post.
Hugs,
Jann

Perfectly Printed said...

Have a great time!! You'll love Alaska!! Oh and I'm your newest linky follower.

chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...