Monday, May 14, 2012

A Wonderful Surprize at my Front Door!





Greetings Everyone.  A few weeks ago I opened my front door and to my surprize there was a package on my porch. I thought who could this be from. So I brought it in and took it to the kitchen to open it.                                                                                  



                      It was from my dear blogging friend
 Michele from The Nest at Finch Rest
My Photo



Then I remembered. PAY IT FORWARD. Someone had payed it forward to her and she was now paying it forward to me.  A gift that she made. And I was just SO excited.



Well I had NO idea what I was going to have to go through to open this gift. (Big Smile) When I finally finished I decided to nominate her for for the best package wrapper ever. It took me 15 minutes with scissors, 2 knives and alot of ripping which didn't really work to get into it. I was laughing so hard. I felt like what a baby chick or baby duck must have to go through to get out of its shell. I could hear the gift inside the package calling to me....I'm trying to get out I really am.


 Now you need to first get the first box off. Oh so much packing tape.


 Oh yes then theres another box. Oh PLEASE don't give up I'm in here and I am a treasure and you will love me. OK go get another knife to get that bunch of tape off. The scissors just aren't strong enough. Hello....please don't get discouraged, just a little more and you will find me and how beautiful I am.


 I know you see the flowers sticking up....but you have no idea how beautiful the rest of me is. Oh good, you're getting there. Oh I know that styrofoam...but it has really protected me and kept me safe and sound. You've almost made it. Just some more tape.



I know its hard to pull out but keep trying. Yay you're almost there.

Whew you made it.




 Aren't I just gorgeous. Oh THANKYOU for getting me out. Now I will make you so happy everytime you look at me. You will know all the love that Michele sent to you. And its all right here in my flowers and cup.


And she even dressed me all up with a beautiful ribbon.



And here is the front of the  darling card she attached to me.



And here is the back. Isn't Michele just wonderful!!!




Aren't I just so very special. And I am made just for you! I am so glad to be apart of your life and home now!!

A HUGE thankyou Michele for this very lovely gift that you made me. I will treasure it and I have it displayed prominently in my home. You are a dear!!


Now its My turn to Pay it Forward!
And thats exactly what I am going to do. Stay tuned for my next post and see who I am Paying it Forward to.

Nann


I will be participating in some of these linky parties:

Debbie Doos Newbie Party http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/2012/05/vintage-candle-holders-brass-newbie-party-started.html, Metamorphosis Monday http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2012/05/update-on-historic-tyson-stedham-home.html#more, Cozy Home Scenes http://cozyhomescenes.blogspot.com/, Tabletop Tuesday http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/, Wow Us Wednesday, Whats It Wednesday, The Bunny Hop, Share Your Cup Thursday, Thriving on Thursdays, Lets Dish Brambleberry Cottage and Time Travel Thursday Tabletop Thursday Wow Us Wednesdayhttp://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/ , Whats It Wednesdayhttp://ivyandelephants.blogspot.com/ , The Bunny Hop http://bunnyjeansdecorandmore.blogspot.com/ , Share Your Cup Thursday http://jannolson.blogspot.com/, Thriving on Thursdayshttp://domesblissity.blogspot.com/ , Lets Dishhttp://www.cuisinekathleen.com/2012/05/let-dish-9-which-came-first.html ,Show Off Your Cottage Monday Masterpiece Monday Sundays Best Par.tayhttp://my1929charmer.com/ Cowgirl UPhttp://cedarhillranch.blogspot.com/ On the Menu Monday http://stonegable.blogspot.com/ Pink Saturdayhttp://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/04/pink-saturday-april-28-2012.htmlShow And Tell Friday, I'm Lovin' It Friday, Show Off Your Stuff, Inspiration Friday, Feathered Nest Friday, Friday Favorites, Flaunt It Friday, Frugal Friday, Friday Unfolded, Tickled Pink, Vintage Inspiration Friday, Saturday Nite Special, Country Momma Link and Greet Party, Show And Tell Saturday, Sunday Showcase, Sundae Scoop, Seasonal Sunday, Made By You Monday, Show Me How, , Masterpiece Monday, Party Time With Cheri, DIY Project Parade, Craftastic Monday,, Making Monday Marvelous, Creative Bloggers Party, Mad Skills Monday, Show Off Your Cottage Monday, Metamorphosis Monday, , Tip Me Tuesday, Tuesday Treasures, Table Top Tuesday, Love It And Link It Up Party, Show Me What You Got, Nifty Thrifty Tuesday, Tutorial Tuesday, Tutes And Tips Party, Show And Tell Wednesday, Outdoor Wednesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Creative Share Wednesday, We Did It Wednesday, Whatever You Want Wednesday, Share The Love Wednesday, Transformation Thursday, Strut Your Stuff, It's A Keeper Thursday,

24 comments:

Anne @ Domesblissity said...

Oh Nann! Aren't you a lucky girl! How lovely. They're really pretty. I'm glad you finally got through that parcel. How exciting for you. You're so deserving though Nann.

Anne xx

Diane said...

So sweet! Lovely surprise!! I almost always have a problem opening packages I receive from an eBay purchase. Sometimes, I think I will never get to the "good stuff"!! Have a great week!

Creations By Cindy said...

How thoughtful and sweet and so beautiful! I know you had to be thrilled beyond words with such a sweet gift. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Awl shucks, lady.

You made my day.

So sorry about all the wrapping, but having it broken would have been truly devastating!

So glad you like my little token.

You are a truly valued friend to be sure. Thanks for signing up for Pay it Forward - it's a fun thing to do to be sure....sowing the seeds of friendship and kindness is what life is all about, yes?

Big Hugs,

Michele

Jo's This and That said...

They are beautiful! JoAnn

Nellie said...

What a good friend Michelle is! Surprises are great!
xoxo Nellie

kitty said...

That was so sweet of Michele. What a lovely gift and it was so worth working through all that wrap!!

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Nann, what a pretty gift from Michele. She is a sweet lady like yourself and I'm glad to call both of you my friends. I enjoyed the virtual opening of the package with you. I am like Michele in that I over pack just in case...
The arrangement is very pretty and was a lovely gift to receive.----------- Shannon

Sue said...

What a sweet package!

Jann Olson said...

Oh Nancy, girl you had quite the workout getting that lovely treasure out of the box. So very cute! Waiting for the next post and then I will do my big reveal. Love, love my gift! Thanks so much. So glad I got to know you!
Hugs,
Jann

Anita Stafford said...

This is beautiful and so thoughtful! Lucky you to have such a sweet friend!

KC Quaretti- Lee said...

Wow how beautiful!

Donna said...

I thought Michelle's special gift for you was so beautiful! What a special person she is! I too have received a special unexpected gift like that when I was feeling really down and out and this person touched my soul and renewed my feekings with her thoughtfulness. I will never forget her for that unexpected sweetness and hope to pay it forward many, many times during the rest of my lifetime. Life is good with people that take the time to show they care. :)

Shannon's Shanonigins said...

What a lovely gift, I LOVE the teacup. I was thinking of you this week as I made a fairy garden in one of my window wells. I think you need to come Christen it with some fairy dust.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh my, this is exquisite. What a precious and special gift. I love it. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

Toni said...

Beautiful arrangement - so soft and girly. Lucky you!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

What a sweet little gift! And the gesture of friendship bestowed upon you(and the paying it forward) is priceless.

Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday again this week, Nann. ;)

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

The Tablescaper said...

Great gift.

- The Tablescaper

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

How sweet!

Aledia said...

What a beautiful gift for a lovely lady!!

Have a wonderful week!
(hugs)

Aledia @ Plum Perfect

pembrokeshire lass said...

Hi I'm visiting from Tea Party Tuesday and am I glad I did!, what a lovely present and in a tea cup too! Just lovely! Think I'll join your followers to see what happens next. Joan

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Nann,
How beautiful your teacup floral arrangement is! So thoughtful of Michele and she is a darling!! Thank you for sharing your lovely gift with us all and for joining me for tea.

Blessigs,
Sandi

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Nann, thank you for coming to the party. I know you are still excited, delighted and enjoying your special gift. Hope you are having a terrific week, my friend!------ Shannon

Terri said...

Oh Nann! Lucky you! Isn't Michelle the sweetest?! Her tea cup floral gift is so very pretty. How kind and thoughtful. I am glad you were the recipient : )
Hugs,
Terri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...